The day of a Spartan Race volunteer is not an easy one ;)
To be prepared for this mission, please remember to bring the following:
- Comfortable shoes.
- A backpack to carry your lunch box
- A thermos if you want to take hot water with you
- Any other equipment that will allow you to complete your mission comfortably.
And more specifically:
- Clothes adapted to mountain conditions: warm ski clothes, gloves, hat, sunglasses, sun cream, neck warmer, thick socks, warmers...
OTHER SUMMER LOCATIONS :
- Sun protection: goggles, hat, cap, sun cream...
- K-way, poncho if the rain threatens us
- Anti-insect spray, as volunteers are sometimes required to carry out their mission in the open air